Dude, if I had a dollar for every time a website made me change my password to something “secure” (okay, it’s probably actually secure), I’d be at least a 1000aire (is that a thing?). The problem is, my passwords really weren’t all that secure even when they met all the requirements because it was just some variation of my standard password. No bueno, amiright? As I started setting up my businesses and hearing more and more horror stories about hacked accounts, I knew that I needed to get serious about online password storage and organization. BUT HOW? Enter LastPass.
LastPass remembers all your passwords, so you don’t have to. Save a password once, and it’s instantly available on all your devices.
LastPass remembers all your passwords, so you don’t have to. Save a password once, and it’s instantly available on all your devices. AND IT’S HACKER TESTED! They literally have a team of people who try to hack into their system so that they can find all the backdoors and keep them secure.
- Login and go: Once you save a password in LastPass, you’ll always have it when you need it; logging in is fast and easy.
- Simplify online shopping: When you’re ready to make a purchase, your profile will fill all your payment and shipping details for you.
- Generate strong passwords: The built-in password generator creates long, randomized passwords that protect against hacking.
- Store digital records: Insurance cards, memberships, Wi-Fi passwords… keep all your notes safe and easy to find.
- Share effortlessly: Some things shouldn’t be sent in a text. Conveniently and safely share passwords and notes with anyone.
- Prepare for the unknown: Let trusted friends and family access your LastPass account in the event of an emergency or crisis.
How can I use LastPass?
Get the LastPass browser extension.
Install the extension in your browser for saving & accessing your passwords.
After you download LastPass, you’ll find the LastPass button in your browser toolbar. This button is where you log in to LastPass every day.
Apps for smartphones & tablets.
Download LastPass from the app store and login with the same LastPass account to sync your data.
Your LastPass account is backed up and synced across all devices for access to your passwords no matter where you are.
Here’s how it works:
Explore your LastPass vault, where you can add, view and manage items that you’ve saved to LastPass.
- LastPass will save sites as you login, you can import them from your email, and more.
- The built-in password generator will create long, randomized passwords that protect you rom being hacked.
- LastPass will autofill your every password on the websites you visit!
- Audit your passwords: LastPass will help you identify duplicate, old, vulnerable passwords hat may be lurking in your vault.
On your mobile device:
Fill your app passwords: Automated app fill on mobile devices removes the hassle of typing on small mobile keyboards.
Are you sold yet?
BONUS: For all my VA friends or others who work B2B, they have some excellent (inexpensive) paid plans that allow you to share passwords safely across businesses.
If you’re ready, start today! Of course I have to tell you, that’s my affiliate link, but I’m not even sure I actually get money from it! I haven’t figured out how the program works, and it honestly doesn’t even matter. I would recommend it to you anyway! You can just go to lastpass.com for all I care. I just want YOU and your PASSWORDS to be safe out there.
In conclusion, sign up for LastPass to meet your online password storage and organization needs.